Cross Harping

Hey every one,
             I am a guitar player but I have always wanted to play harp
(I have bought I don't know how many Pocket Pals over the years...) but I
just never get around to taking it up seriously.  Lately, however, I have

been tackling the Alto Saxand I have always loved Blues.
            I found a harmonica in a bag of 'junk' my parents brought me
This bag, which had been laying around in my room for no telling how long
, contained pennies, a guitar strap, finger nail clippers, and the harp.
            I have fiddled with it a little, playing simple songs, but
I really want to play the Blues on it.  Could someone please explain to
me the idea of Cross Harp playing?  For example, if the harp is in the
key of 'E', what is the Blues key?  What scale do you use (pentatonic)?
           Thanks...

                                Mike Bryant
                                Bryami@morekypr
                                202 Alumni Tower