American Harmonica Newsletter Information

Hello all,

I have been subscribing to the American Harmonica Newsletter for 2 years now
and it has been the source of many "leads" toward learning more about the
harmonica.

The newsletter gives a lot of info about discount harps by mail order,
regional get-togethers, beginner encouragement, and harp customization
by experts.

Al Eichler runs the newsletter singlehandedly and although the typesetting is
not polished, the information is priceless.  I have heard many folks say "If
only I had known about this earlier, I could have saved so much time."

The price is $18/year for 12 issues.  But the price goes to $21 as of Jan 93.

You can call Al for a sample issue or write to him at:

American Harmonica Newsletter
2362 W Territorial Rd
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015-4956
616-962-2989

I am not associated with AHN except as a satisfied customer and volunteer
contributor of articles.

--

Dick Anderson  CCMO New Matls Engineering        Telnet                 229-3110
Hewlett Packard                                  Direct Dial      1-303-229-3110