Raunchy...

Thanks to all who helped explain the deal about the "raunchy
diatonic".

I received my first issue of the American Harmonica Newsletter a
couple of days ago.  It is fairly big, 32 pages or so.  I believe the
subscription price is around $8.00, but I can't remember for sure . .
. I'll check when I get home.  Anyway, I would recommend this
newsletter.  I've only got the one issue, but it looks great.  It
covers many different areas and skill levels.  It seems that it has
recently been spending more time discussing blues harp, but the editor
has promised to expand the realm of discussion.

I also noted our own Jack Ely was mentioned in this issue.  8-)

That's it for now, check it out.

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx