Re: BHF '93 and such....

Of course, one cannot forget Sesame Street, which I think still uses
harmonica quite a bit.  And wasn't there at least one Levi's 501 jeans
commercial with harp in it?  Something else which may or may not interest
people is an Old Spice commercial (which I myself have not seen) featuring
whistling by none other than Toots Thielmans.  I heard that this was made
soon after he came to the U.S., which was quite a while ago, but it
apparently became pretty well known.

james girton
jgirton1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

======
then there's the short lived show "Davis Rules" with my favorite comedian
of all time. The show opens with Johnathan Winters apparently playing the
harp but at the end he opens up his hands and looks sky word as if
searching for his harp that has flown away. Well you had to have been
there...

skip