RE: Who am I? What is Harmonica World?

Hi Jack!

I'm not sure if this will get to you, so perhaps you could let me know
if it doesn't!!!! Thanks for your good wishes, which I would like to
reciprocate on behalf of the club.

It's actually all your fault that I got onto HARP-L in the first
place, following the item in November Harmonica Dispatch - I've got a
feeling you may have sent it to my old address - new one is 19, Berry
Close, Rothersthorpe, Northants, NN7 3JQ.  Not far from Frank Eatwell,
as it happens - so drop by if you're ever over here.

Once again Happy Christmas to all the happy harpers in the Buckeye
State.

Steve Jennings