[Harp-L] Lucky 13s Price Cuts

Bob Loomis miltloomis@xxxxx
Sun May 28 11:41:18 EDT 2017

I'm cutting the prices on 10 Brendan Power Lucky 13 harps with extended lower range. Keys of G, A, Bb, B, C, D, Eb, E, F, F#. No cases, but most with original boxes. I painted yellow key indicators on the covers for easier use during gigs with poor lighting. My cost was $50 each, or $500. They are virtually new. Asking $35 each if sold separately or $350 OBO for all, plus shipping and insurance. Video about these here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxow2qdDKY&t=16s
You may ask why I'm selling: these are great harps but you can't teach an old dog new tricks ... I'm so used to the shape of the smaller harps that I find the slightly larger body of these uncomfortable. YMMV.
Thanks again,Bob LoomisConcord CA