[Harp-L] ESTATE HARMONICAS

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Tue May 23 13:28:09 EDT 2017

Hello Harp-Lers:

I am liquidating the harmonicas from the estate of Alex Axiotis.  I have
listed all in the sale on Slidemeister
http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?topic=14739.msg179806#msg179806

There are many good deals to be had, especially if you are into cleaning
your own harps.  Some require tuning, some require a new comb.  All is
disclosed in the descriptions as given
http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?topic=14739.msg179806#msg179806

Thanks for looking!
George

   -
   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas
      <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/harmonicas-for-sale>  - Used /
      Cleaned / Sanitized Harmonicas
      <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/harmonicas-for-sale>
      - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George - Harmonicas - Melodicas -
      Slider Basses <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/bios/about>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com