[Harp-L] Evening Thoughts.....

Leonard Schwartzberg leonard1@xxxxx
Wed May 17 11:00:31 EDT 2017

Good morning Joseph, Michael, Rick et al:

Your secret answers to my queries made my morning smile that much wider.
Joseph, of course I remember The Cowardly Lion, Burt Lahr, always a favorite
of mine as I grew up.   Mom and I watched him together thru the 50's and
60's.   I remember when Dad came home one day and announced that we've got
color TV, proceeded to pull out the Blue top, Red middle, Green bottom,
plastic sheet, and pasted it on the b/w screen.   Burt's got a great
gargling voice.    Each evening as I exercise (I normally walk 5 miles along
Miami Beach every single day), I'll be:   Laughing, Ha Hu 'ing, Ka Ku 'ing,
and Hoo Hoo 'ing.   Wonder if I'll get pulled over by the Beach Park Ranger?
I will practice, practice, and practice.   Thanks guys.   Leonard

---