[Harp-L] Harper Novel

Bill Hines billhines4@xxxxx
Sat May 13 07:30:36 EDT 2017

Yes, it's me using a pen name. Thanks for the support from this list.
The second book has a full blown blues jam scene in it, but that one's
still under construction. If anyone else wants to help, the link is
below. Only active until midnight on May 18. Thanks!

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/1GDECMSG2NR1Y