[Harp-L] DM-48 midi harmonica - plays Little Walter tune

Ben Bouman fitgo@xxxxx
Thu May 11 11:29:52 EDT 2017

Here you can hear me doing some ”midi” stuff with harmonica.

It is all done in Ableton Live, I used drums samples, played a bass loop on a midi keyboard, added a harmonica part that I played while ” The Mouth”, a sound controlled synthesizer from Native Instruments.

Here you can hear the song:
https://soundcloud.com/ben-bouman/haunted-house <https://soundcloud.com/ben-bouman/haunted-house>

and here is more indo about ”The Mouth” :
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/the-mouth/ <https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/the-mouth/>

I use Ableton Live Suite since 4 years and love the almost endless possibilities. For mixing and mastering I use Harrison Mixbus..

Kindest regards, met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com <http://www.benboumanharmonicas.com/>
www.harmonicainstituut.nl <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/>
www.harmonicaheaven.nl <http://www.harmonicaheaven.nl/>