[Harp-L] Harmonica Retreat 5 Spaces Left

Kevin kham27@xxxxx
Tue May 9 08:53:49 EDT 2017

Hello Harp Enthusiasts.

We are super excited to once again host the 5th Annual Shared Harvest
 Week-end Harmonica Retreat. This year we will  be graced with 3
exceptional instructors in Roly Platt, Adam Gussow and Mike Stevens. We
have 5 spaces left!

The week-end takes place at Shared Harvest Community Farm and Education
Centre underneath 100 year old willow trees just 300 metres off the banks
of the Grand River in Canada's deep south. A 45 minute drive from Buffalo
and a 1 1/2 hour drive from Toronto our certified organic farm has over 30
acres of fields with over 40 kinds of vegetables.  Expect to eat fresh
gourmet organic food. We want to emphasize the connection between food,
music and culture! Indeed this is where the roots and popularity of our
tiny instrument were born. Accommodations are billeted in houses of our
farm friends, on site in the log cabin, our two bunkies and lots of space
for camping. Some rooms are shared with two bunk beds. Good connections are
made with our attendees and the locals who open their homes and hearts to
us.

For more information visit https://www.sharedharvestfarm.ca/harmonica
-retreat.html