[Harp-L] which key chromatic- depends on player

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Mar 27 11:50:46 EDT 2017

Wow Phil. This is about the best description of how things work that I have ever read. I would have written the same things. Except I would have probably missed a few items. I don’t
have your writing skills.

smo-joe