[Harp-L] Bandoneon Complete Physical Models or Advanced Stuff

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac@xxxxx
Sun Mar 26 14:16:08 EDT 2017

I tried to find information on bandoneon effects and as far as find was a
slow software plays like an atari computer.

Some times ago , I read few scientific books and there are complete musical
instrument simulators for sax , flute and clarinet and many more. But I did
only read scientific papers and I think Japanese companies develops such
synths.

Is there such a complete bandoneon musical instrument physical model
software model and processor for bandoneon ?

If one what are the smooth sounding options either analog or digitalor
software ?

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul