[Harp-L] Easttop Chromatic for Bandoneon - compare with L.Oskar, is there key for chromatic ?

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac@xxxxx
Sun Mar 26 10:50:48 EDT 2017

I did not use effect machine until today but only pedals for electric
guitars such as distortion.

How effect pedal or board works ? Do they been fed by midi or do they
extract midi from harmonica than play the wavetable ? Do these effect
boards transforms every instrument or special only to harmonica ?

Honestly talking , I want to go for analog , because I believe electronics
only at moog like sounds and I want to be mobile.

But if their prices are so low , I can try them. But I dont know how to
program or find a program for such board for bandoneon.

Any help is welcome !

Umut
Istanbul