[Harp-L] Tony Eyers Trio plays Chinquapin Hunting with Seydel Major Cross harmonicas

Tony Eyers tony@xxxxx
Sun Mar 26 07:47:11 EDT 2017

The Tony Eyers Trio has gotten together again, this time to play
"Chinquapin Hunting", a traditional American fiddle tune. We're using
Seydel Major Cross harmonicas in A. Notice how the melody repeats in
different registers, a key Major Cross feature.

Note also that some band members have time management issues. This has
been an on-going problem, which we're working to resolve.

You can see us at https://youtu.be/kiv_ehfot1Y

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com