[Harp-L] Easttop Chromatic for Bandoneon - compare with L.Oskar, is there key for chromatic ?

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac@xxxxx
Sun Mar 26 03:26:15 EDT 2017

Last night I sent two mails to harp-l to discuss sources for bandoneon
sound whether chromatic or a key for harmonic minor diatonic for libertango
by lee oskar.

Some friends advised for chromatic easttop harmonicas , their prices are
fair.

I want to know as a beginner whether there is a key selection when buying
chromatic harmonica
.

I spent couple of hours at internet and I could not accept the Hohner
sound. They played all products and I only liked lee oskar harmonic minor.

Does easttop really close to bandoneon sound with its cheap price or should
I go for lee oskar when I liked its sound very much with harmonic minor.

Sorry for many posts but I want to shop tomorrow night.

Thank you,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul