[Harp-L] Beginner - How to select keys - Bandoneon - Harmonic Minor

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac@xxxxx
Sat Mar 25 16:15:23 EDT 2017

I never played an instrument but a good listener without ability to predict
the playing notes like god gifted people.

I looked to lee oscar site and harmonic minor is best suited for bandoneon
sound. I can invest to only one harmonica and I need to know which key I
should buy without going to far from the bandoneon sound.

Lee Oscar videos were excellent and I dont know which key does he use at
these records also ?

Can you help me,,

Mustafa Umut Sarrac
Istanbul