[Harp-L] Which key ? Bandoneon Sound - Lee Oscar Natural Minor Diatonic

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac@xxxxx
Sat Mar 25 12:49:48 EDT 2017

Hello there,

After years of swirling in internet like a fool , I returned to my quest to
play tango with harmonica which sounded like an bandoneon.

I dont know nothing about music theory and I cant say which note plays at
the radio.

I want to have a natural minor tuned diatonic harmonica but there are lots
of keys.

Lets say I want to play Liber Tango from Argentina. Which key I should buy ?

Last question , Do I really get bandoneon sound with above Lee Oskar or
should I find a chromatic from china or cheapest one to close the holes
with my tongue.and get octave apart sound.

Lee Oscar goes from 40 dollars and is there good quality non china
chromatic ?

Which is sounds  better,for bandoneon, Oscar or Chromatic ?

Thank you,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul