[Harp-L] New book- Bluegrass and Old-Time Fiddle Tunes for Harmonica

Glenn Weiser banjoandguitar100@xxxxx
Thu Mar 23 20:34:41 EDT 2017

Thanks, Mike! Elderly Instruments sold out of copies in 1 day.

Glenn Weiser
Web: www.celticguitarmusic.com
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

      From: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica at xxxxx>
 To: Glenn Weiser <banjoandguitar100 at xxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l at xxxxx" <harp-l at xxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [Harp-L] New book- Bluegrass and Old-Time Fiddle Tunes for Harmonica

Congratulations Glenn!

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Glenn Weiser via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:

I’m happy to announce the publication of my latest book, Bluegrass and Old-Time Fiddle Tunes forHarmonica with foreword by Charlie McCoy. 67 famous fiddle tunes heard in bluegrass andstring band music. Complete with standard notation in the original keys,harmonica tab, guitar chords, and online audio files. Published by Hal Leonard.You can get it now at Elderly Instruments, Amazon USA and Amazon UK.

https://www.elderly.com/ bluegrass-and-old-time-fiddle- tunes-for-harmonica.htm
Glenn Weiser

Email: banjoandguitar100 at xxxxx