[Harp-L] Your Tribute to James Cotton

Leonard Schwartzberg leonard1@xxxxx
Thu Mar 23 08:58:57 EDT 2017

Harmonica Bill:   I thought your Tribute to James Cotton was great, and
appreciate your sharing the video with the harp-1 group.   I'm a lower level
intermediate Harp player and wondered if you might share the TAB (as
available) with me and/or somehow provide me with "tips" so that I can play
it also.   I think you are using a very low Harp... I have  "normal" G, A,
Bb, C  harmonicas and would like to play using one of those.   Can you help
me to reproduce the tribute you've made?    Thanks very much, Leonard

---