[Harp-L] Toots

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Thu Mar 23 05:14:03 EDT 2017

Gautam,

My intention was not to disrespect Vern Smith, I was just wondering how it
was possible to change notes without using the button. I read the pattern
of the HFC, it's interesting. But it seems like a really different method
to achieve chromatism on the harmonica, I guess it takes some time to be
used to it and to reach the same speed you have when you use the button
manually. I can understand why someone who is near to the end of his career
would not be interested by this mechanism, even if it is ingenious and
well-designed.

Sébastien Frémal
​