[Harp-L] Accordian and harmonica idea

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Mon Mar 20 11:35:23 EDT 2017

The Orchester HohnerKlang utilizes Accordions to supplement and support the
sound of harmonicas in the orchestra.  https://www.hohnerklang.de/  Here
they are performing Pirates of the Carribian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0lzcn-32w

The Hong Kong Harmonica Association Orchestra uses melodicas.  Here is a
performance which I had the pleasure to hear live in Trossingen Germany.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAtKY0xEF6E

   -
   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas
      <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/harmonicas-for-sale>  - Used /
      Cleaned / Sanitized Harmonicas
      <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/harmonicas-for-sale>
      - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George - Harmonicas - Melodicas -
      Slider Basses <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/bios/about>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com