[Harp-L] Chuck Berry RIP

Chris Hofstader cdh@xxxxx
Sat Mar 18 19:17:54 EDT 2017

Hearing of Chuck’s death is very sad. I saw him two nights in a row at The Ritz in New York back in the early eighties. Both were among the most high energy performances I’ve had the opportunity to attend with all sorts of cool other guys coming on for a song or two.

Ninety seven is pretty old and with his history it’s incredible he made it this long.

HH,
cdh