[Harp-L] Overblow/Overdraw General Information

Greg Jones greg@xxxxx
Fri Mar 17 10:18:55 EDT 2017

Here is some information from my web site that I wrote and accumulated
which speaks on the subject of overblow/overdraw.  In all the endless
discussion on the topic, what rarely gets revealed is that the skill
requires an enormous amount of practice.

Sometimes I think harmonica players just ignore that because they would
rather spend endless hours commenting on social media and then go spend
spend extra money on a custom harmonica.

If you truly want to learn the technique, you need plan on a *solid year *of
dedicated practice and you should really have a good instructor.

http://www.1623customharmonicas.com/single-post/2014/12/14/Overblow-Playing-OBOD

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com