[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did

Kevin kham27@xxxxx
Tue Mar 7 22:47:36 EST 2017

I was tired of waiting around all the time for my friends to pick me up. I
was the last guy to get my license so was dependent on my buddies to get me
all the time. They were always an hour late. So I bought a harmonica. I
heard a guy in Banff National park rock it out in a park underneath a
gazebo and I asked him how he got started and he told me to listen to Sonny
Terry and just try to play what he was playing.
I also bought the Tony Glover book ya dig? Ha! Funny book full of great
advice.
A couple of worn out sonny terry tapes later I was Blowin the Fuses. Got to
blow the fuses man. Got to do it we got to do it!
Now I'm hosting the 5th Annual Shared Harvest Harmonica Retreat. Still
spaces available!

Kevin