[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did you learn to play it?

David Brown nonidesign@xxxxx
Mon Mar 6 16:42:54 EST 2017

Walter Horton album: Fine Cuts.
Chicago Slim Blues Band album: "Love Me Or I'll Kill Ya!"
Led Zeppelin song: "When the Levee Breaks"
Steve Marriott's harp solo on the song "I Wonder" off the Humble Pie album
"Smokin'"
Charlie McCoy on his rippin' version of "Orange Blossom Special"
Pat Ramsey's solo on the song "Last Night" (Johnny Winter's album "White
Hot and Blue").