[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did you learn to play it?

Peter Sheridan jukejelly@xxxxx
Sun Mar 5 15:55:58 EST 2017

I first heard Sonny Boy Williamson II (Rice Miller) on the radio, broadcast
from a station in CANADA, and I was hooked. A year later I heard Little
Walter on the radio, broadcast from WLAC, and the hook was set.

Pete Sheridan
www.petesheridan.net