[Harp-L] Jazz crossover tunes

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Sun Mar 5 00:10:28 EST 2017

Back on 9/19/60 I raised the 5 draw ONE sharp. Then I placed a wind saver on the 5 draw (allowing the 5 blow to be blown down one flat). A week later I raised the 9 draw one sharp.
I called it ‘doo-wop’ tuning..at the time.This allows you to play thousands of tunes in second position with only the ‘usual’ lower note bends. A lot of the tunes already mentioned are
basically ok. While maybe a bit tired.

smo-joe (aka Mr. Cellophane). You can walk right past me, see right through me, and never know I’m there.