[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did you learn to play it?

Chris Talbot ctalbot@xxxxx
Sat Mar 4 22:54:11 EST 2017

Ha! You stole my answer. :)

For me... After years of fooling around (poorly) with guitar, I wanted
something I didn't have to tune and was easily portable. I loved the sound
of blues harp, so I went out and bought a diatonic harmonica in the key of
C.

Chris

--
Chris Talbot