[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did

MANFRED WEWERS mwewers@xxxxx
Sat Mar 4 10:59:43 EST 2017

 I can't remember the first time I had a harmonica in my mouth. I was too young to remember. I like to say that my father couldn't get a baby pacifier (post-war Europe) so he stuck in his harmonica. I've been playing ever since. Like Richard Hunter, it was Tony Glover's book that finally opened my eyes to second position. Trying to play Brian Jones riffs in the 60s in first position just didn't work.
Manfred