[Harp-L] Diminished tuning

Eugene Ryan ryan.eugene@xxxxx
Mon Jun 26 11:25:37 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,

I should say, there are definitely more players using diminished... I just
couldn't think of them earlier. There is Mikkel, Grant O, Steve Leagh, and
Ed Coogan who stopped playing it in favour of another dorian tuning. There
are of course, more players that I'm not aware of or that I can't think of
now either - apologies if I've missed you!

--
Eugene