[Harp-L] Jump backing?

Jim jimsnider24@xxxxx
Sun Jun 25 16:21:25 EDT 2017

Thank you for the feedback! If someone with your experience says it is not available.. than i am officially giving up searching. It is so much fun playing juke with accurate backing, i was hoping i would be able to have the same fun with  jump. Thanks for suggestion on finding tracking in B. Will give it a try. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone