[Harp-L] Bb Fabulous Diatonic Overblow Harp & more...

Richard Sleigh rrsleigh@xxxxx
Fri Jun 23 08:26:48 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I've got a Bb Fabulous full overblow harmonica in the store at
https://hotrodharmonicas.myshopify.com/collections/all-products

I'm in the process of focusing my harmonica collection to a manageable
size. Over the spring I cleared out the last of the family estate with my
brother (stuff piled up in houses, etc for over 100 years) and now that I
have gotten in the habit of clearing things out I can't stop!

I also have a Harrison Harmonica harp + related collectables, and will be
putting more things in the store as I go along.

Thanks for reading this!

Richard Sleigh