[Harp-L] Re. Made in China

Randy Redington rwredington@xxxxx
Mon Jun 19 13:59:46 EDT 2017

To support Brendan's statement.
For example, Apple products are manufacturered in China and are a very good
quality item.
Lee Oscar harps are also on pare with the hohner sp20's,(I just prefer
sp20) and are manufacturered in China
The Chinese economy is number 2 in the world.
These are facts that can be confirmed by a little research.
Just thought I'd toss in my 2¢ worth.
---
Randy Redington

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone