[Harp-L] Made in China

Chesper Nevins chespernevins@xxxxx
Sat Jun 17 18:43:29 EDT 2017

I just bought 5 special 20's, first time in a long time.  They say
"Progressive" on the cover.  This is fine.  What I'm more ambivalent about
is that there is a new front to the comb (on the mouth side).  This front
is taller than the rest of the comb.  This front wall of the comb sticks up
above and below the height of the rest of the comb.  My initial reaction is
that this is less comfortable than the "regular" Special 20 combs.  I
didn't even notice it until I started playing and wondered what the sharp(
ish) edge was that I was feeling.