[Harp-L] Made in China?

flyingv8@roadrunner.com flyingv8@xxxxx
Sat Jun 17 13:05:52 EDT 2017

    I totally agree, my Harp Train amp is an example as are the new East Top harps. Amazing quality!
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Aongus Mac CanaDate: Sat, Jun 17, 2017 12:32 PMTo: Harp-L List;Subject:[Harp-L] Made in China?I don't think that it is any secret that Hohner has factories in China.I know a respected harmonica expert who had a hand in setting some of themup and in training operatives."Made in China" does not necessarily have negative connotations these days.Some high cost "Designer" clothes are made there , although they do notusually advertise the fact.BeannachtaiAongus Mac Cana