[Harp-L] Made in China?

David Fairweather dmf273@xxxxx
Thu Jun 15 23:26:00 EDT 2017

I do NOT wish to spread false rumors, so please don't take my post this
way.  I'm just seeking the truth.   A harmonica player (who shall remain
nameless here) but who "seemed" to know what he was talking about INSISTED
to me that he was told by someone closely associated with Hohner (who shall
also remain nameless in the post, but was named to me), that Hohner no
longer makes its harps in Germany.   He said something about tell tale
giveaway markings on current Special 20's that are supposed to prove his
point.

Anyone want to chime in?