[Harp-L] iOS synths fro DM-48

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Fri Jun 9 13:28:34 EDT 2017

Slim wrote:
<Great info, Richard. But I hadn’t heard that the DM-48 supports Bluetooth,
and all the demos I’ve seen show a wire (which I assume is the USB wire)
attached to the <controller. I also don’t see any reference to Bluetooth on
the website (http://www.lekholminstruments.com/). Am I missing something?

Whoops!  Slim's right. Don't know where I picked up that impression.  The
site notes that the DM48 uses the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter,
and shows a picture of same.  So anyone with a DM48 definitely needs one of
those thingies.  Bluetooth later, maybe.

Regards, Richard Hunter