[Harp-L] Stones-you can always get- harmonica??

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Fri Jun 9 10:58:04 EDT 2017

Well said Doug! I have always been of the same mindset no matter what instrument I was learning to play.
Listening, imagining, & creating. Bravely going where no man has gone before makes playing music so exciting!
Dee
Dee's Finely Tuned Instruments
www.deesfti.com