[Harp-L] Roy's Bluz and Suzuki Harpmaster in A

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac@xxxxx
Mon Jun 5 04:53:36 EDT 2017

Hi there, Roy Buchanan is my favourite musician and I want to play his live
version of Roys Bluz.
I never played a harp until today but ordered Suzuki Harpmaster in A
Diatonic. Because its cheap , youtube videos were awesome and everybody I
dont know why suggested A key.

Harp will be here in 2 days and I want to play Roy Buchanan and especially
Roys Bluz.

I am total beginner , dont know anything and want to get your opinion. Next
week I will buy Hohner Puck in C.

These are my harps and these are my wanna play list.

Want to get your help.

Best wishes and nice new week whereever you are.

I had a telecaster and it was such a crying instrument. Stick to your woman
and best instrument.

Umut
Istanbul