[Harp-L] The Great Comb Debate is Settled Science

Mike Rogers harpman9@xxxxx
Fri Jul 21 08:12:56 EDT 2017

ss comb.  When I drop it on my foot, I know I'm alive.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 12:49:56 -0500
Randy Redington <rwredington at xxxxx> wrote:

> I'm glad we got that cleared up!
> Lol...
> ---
> Randy Redington
> Surrendered...
>
> *Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
>

> On Jul 20, 2017 12:17 PM, "Tom Halchak" <info at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I have it on good authority from Al Gore himself that different comb
> > materials ABSOLUTELY DO produce different tones in a harmonica.  It is
> > Settled Science.  I have personally submitted a 53 page report and a $1000
> > bribe, er
.. donation to NOAA.  The only response I have received from them