[Harp-L] The Great Comb Debate is Settled Science (Tom Halchak)

Steve Klein stevenlois1@xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 17:16:19 EDT 2017

Tom, I have COMBED over many reports. It takes a lot of BRASS to make
statements about varying tone based on material.  There is a big GAP in
understanding that could be adjusted if people would properly REED. I am not
trying to COVER PLATE anything, but I wanted to affect the TONE of this
discussion. Thanks for letting me SOUND off.

On that NOTE, I want to say how much I love the warm bright and loud sound I
get from your brass combs!