[Harp-L] The Great Comb Debate is Settled Science

Tom Halchak info@xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 13:17:12 EDT 2017

I have it on good authority from Al Gore himself that different comb
materials ABSOLUTELY DO produce different tones in a harmonica.  It is
Settled Science.  I have personally submitted a 53 page report and a $1000
bribe, er….. donation to NOAA.  The only response I have received from them
is a request for more money.  I am in the process of creating a Go Fund Me
Campaign to raise the necessary funds to secure their endorsement.  I will
keep you posted.

With tongue firmly planted in cheek (is that lip pursing or tongue
blocking, and which one is better),

*Tom Halchak*
*Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC*

*​info at xxxxx <info at xxxxx>​*