[Harp-L] [Fwd: Would like to post Free Classical Harmonica Concert to your list]

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 07:26:46 EDT 2017

Good morning,
I was hoping there was some way I could promote this upcoming classical
harmonica concert to your list.
Please find below a link to our Eventbrite listing. It would be great if
you could share the link and info to help us promote this wonderful free
event. Please note that people can register directly on the Eventbrite
page.

https://harmonicapiano.eventbrite.com

If you have any additional questions, please contact me at my contact info
listed on this email.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Beth

Beth Taboh
Administrative Assistant, Adult and Senior Services
SYJCC
74 Hauppauge Road
Commack, NY 11725
(