[Harp-L] Gapping reeds on the Harmonicaster

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Wed Jul 19 15:04:56 EDT 2017

Bob,

I'm in the process of assembling an initial run of 50 Harmonicasters. I
brought about a half dozen with me to NAMM in Nashville. Serial Number
001 is being made in red, white, and blue and it will be auctioned on
eBay with proceeds going to three music philanthropies: Music Link
Foundation, Charity Music, and Guitars For Vets. The other 49 will be
perks for supporters on IndieGoGo, though if someone wants to just go
through PayPal, I'm open to that.

I'm planning on getting vendor space at SPAH and hope to have some ready
for direct sale then.

It's not a done deal yet, but a major music store chain (the one that
isn't $1.5 billion in debt and putting Fender and Gibson out of business
by making them carry the chain's inventory costs) has expressed serious
interest in carrying the Harmonicaster. I got an email today from their
COO and it's going to happen.

Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.