[Harp-L] Replacement speaker for a Crate Vintage Club 20

dick perkins judoblues2@xxxxx
Tue Jul 18 11:16:28 EDT 2017

Hello everyone, I need some advise. Last week  when I was playing and someone knocked over this amp. Luckily the tubes were fine and the amp works but somehow the speaker got totally trashed.  I would like some advise on a good speaker for this amp. I play a lot of different styles of music, and use a fireball V mic with the highs and mids down and bass up.

 The original speaker was a 10” ,16 ohms 20w 1.5 voice coil.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
                       Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10