[Harp-L] Gapping reeds on the Harmonicaster

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Tue Jul 18 15:14:38 EDT 2017

The Harmonicaster uses Seydel Session Steel reedplates with our own
coverplates. There are no reasons why you shouldn't be able to gap and
polish reeds as you would with conventional harmonicas.

The Harmonicaster exclusively uses Seydel reeds. Nobody else makes steel
reeds that will work with inductive pickups.

The Harmonicaster will work with any tube or solid state amp designed to
work with guitar pickups. Amplifier is not included.

Retail price is $350.00 with a Made In USA case, one key cassette (In
A), and a 1/4" adapter for the vintage style mic connector.

The Harmonicaster has two pickups, one for each reedplate. They are
wound and wired in classic humbucking fashion.

Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.