[Harp-L] ACE Chromatic New wood inserts by Tom Halchak at SPAH

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Tue Jul 18 22:31:31 EDT 2017

The notion that plugs of various materials inserted into the comb of a harmonica can affect the tone is laughable.
Making the claim is false advertising.
Charging an outrageous price for this gimmick is customer abuse.
Save yourself time and money by dismissing the ACE from serious consideration.

I have written a 7-page essay on “THE CASE AGAINST THE MATERIALS EFFECT”
I have submitted it for publication in Harmonica Happenings but it has not yet been accepted or rejected.

If you wish to read it, I’ll email a copy to you.

As you can see, I have mixed feelings on the subject.  ;o)

Vern