[Harp-L] The last post on how I recorded the songs on "The Lucky One" is coming up

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Tue Jul 18 21:15:10 EDT 2017

Hi all,

As per previous comments, I've posted a series of writeups to my website
describing the harmonicas and FX I used to perform the (many) harp parts on
my 21st century rock harp record "The Lucky One".

You can catch up on all the posts in this series at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/all-the-posts-about-recording-the-lucky-one-in-one-place/

I've posted about all the songs on this record except one, and that one is
coming up this weekend.  Stay tuned for my notes on how I recorded the
harps for the record's title song, "The Lucky One."

Every post talks about a song, the harps I used on it, the FX, and how to
perform the arrangement live, in that order.  Check it out if you think
you're in the mood for something new.  Every song on this record contains
at least one harmonica sound that's never been heard before.  Some have
three or more.  That's new.

Dig.

Regards, RIchard Hunter
--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)