[Harp-L] ACE Chromatic New wood inserts by Tom Halchak at SPAH

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Tue Jul 18 21:05:25 EDT 2017

Duh....sorry...what are "wood inserts" and where do they go? I'm a late
starter on chrom and the more I practise the more maintenance troubles
I have. If this improves the durability of the instrument, Im interested.
RD